Realm Reborn Subscription Fees?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brelovix, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Brelovix

Brelovix New Member

Where do I find them? I've looked but found some older posts, plus I can't find where to pay really.

2. Illihan

Illihan Adventurer

Brelovix likes this.
  3. Tharian83

Tharian83 Crystal Brave

Server:
    Sargatanas
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/product/

It lists all the subscription fee information at the bottom of the above linked site. An Entry level subscription (which you don't want) is 12.99 USD per month. Unfortunately that mode of subscription only allows you a maximum of 1 character per server, and a maximum of 8 characters across all servers.

A Standard Subscription costs a base of 14.99 USD for 30 days, and reduces in price by 1 dollar for 90 days, and another 1 dollar for 180 days. This type of subscription gives you a total of 8 characters per server, and a grand total of 40 characters across all servers. A much better deal.

Brelovix likes this.
  4. Brelovix

Brelovix New Member

Thanks for letting me know. I visited the above link and found that the only really viable way to pay was pretty much a recurring fee each month. Is there a way to set that up so it pays for that 16.99 or so payment for 180 days instead of paying seperate months? Just trying to make sure before I pay.

5. Tharian83

Tharian83 Crystal Brave

Server:
    Sargatanas
    not sure. I usually pay the 30 days, cause I can't afford anything else.

6. ArkhamNative

ArkhamNative Crystal Brave

The price chart (click "pricing/platforms" tab) mentions 30, 90, and 180-day subscription periods. When you register your game's product code on MogStation, you choose the subscription type (standard or entry) and period length (30, 90, 180). You will be billed up front after your free starting period ends. So signing up for a 90-day subscription at $13.99 will bill you $41.97 every 3 months.

7. Brelovix

Brelovix New Member

Apologies for the later reply. Thanks! I had a bit anxiety about that situation but it's cleared up now I guess.