The Echo Podcast Wants To Hear From You!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sword, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Sword

Sword Scion

A Message from the local Podcast Terror.

That's right folks! Sword here, my fellow co-hosts and I on The Echo want to hear from our listeners in order to improve our Podcast for everyone! If you have some complaints, compliments, comments, etc. let us know here in this thread!

On top of that, we also want to expand our criteria to reach a wider audience, such as special episodes catered to specific subjects such as Crafting, Tanking, Coil, Etc. or maybe even episodes where we answer questions directly from our fans/listeners (Yes, all 2 of them!)

Now for those of you unfamiliar with The Echo Podcast, we are currently a FFXIV based podcast who make our home right here in FFXIV Realms trying to provide topical advice, opinions, news, and other FFXIV related content right on your doorstep. If you're interested please give us a listen by clicking on the link below to FFXIV Realms or on "Media" on the Radio Button at the top.

http://www.ffxivrealm.com/media/

Other than that, Fybrile, Majaa, Kolossus, and I want to give a special thanks to our listeners, Vamped, and the FFXIV Realms staff who helped make this possible. Hope to hear from you soon!

-Sword-

Fybrile likes this.
  2. Canis-Volk

Canis-Volk Adventurer

As a Ps4 user I wish I could buy the sub from the PSN store instead of mogstation.

Sword likes this.
  3. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Tonberry
    Erm... Sword! Get on that!

Sword likes this.
  4. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Adventurer

I will be happy to be an interviewee.

5. Keeroh

Keeroh New Member

Ooh this looks interesting, I didn't realize the game community was this invested. Awesome! <:

6. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Adventurer

You should talk about the great disease that is spreading across Balmung.

7. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Tonberry
    Is it herpes? I bet it's herpes.

Sword likes this.
  8. Joygasm Ironfist

Joygasm Ironfist Crystal Brave

Pfft, I tried giving suggestions and @Fybrile went all "it's my podcast and I'll cry if I want to" on me,

Stax and Sword like this.
  9. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Tonberry
    I just wasn't sure if "Joygasm's Guide to Toon Cyborz" was gonna fly...

Stax and Joygasm Ironfist like this.
  10. Sword

Sword Scion

Darn right we're invested! Took me 75 takes on that video before I found one good enough to give up on. XD

11. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Adventurer

No, it's all these darned RP'ers. Public RP. Public E-RP. It's really disgusting. The server was fine in 1.0, but now...

Sword likes this.
  12. Sword

Sword Scion

Don't you mean "Fybrile Smash" considering the last episode. :shifty: Either way, if you got any let us know Joy.

13. Joygasm Ironfist

Joygasm Ironfist Crystal Brave

Naw aside from checking out 2.2 on patch day, I haven't played in almost 2 months - my suggestions are now moot. Only reason why I'm still around is for amusement at work (and I like it here, I guess).

Sword likes this.
  14. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    I have a little suggestion for your podcasts. For your "Hot Topic" section it would be nice to have a link to the thread in question so people can see what's being discussed in case they missed the thread.

Maybe that's just me though.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2014 ---
    Also I would like to add, I've listen to the first two fully and currently listening to the third and am loving them :D

Fybrile likes this.
  15. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Tonberry
    That's a great idea! We used to actually put the links in the show comments, but stopped when we saw the comments were copied and pasted directly to the iTunes version of the show, and the links were dead. Maybe we can start a thread with show notes though, rather than putting them in the synopsis.