World Transfers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xWhistler, Aug 20, 2013.

1. xWhistler

xWhistler Newbie

I know they had stated that paid transfer would be available 2-3 weeks after the game went live. Has anyone heard if they going to move that schedule up due to the many problems they had with the database and players not being able to create characters on their preferred servers?
  2. AlessaGrace

AlessaGrace Member

no.. they wont. and as far as the ppl ot being able to create hars they shut tht down purposely because the servers were so full. they were forcing ppl to go on the new servers lol. edit: only legacy gets to do transfer 2-3 week after release everyone else has to wait longer.
  3. xWhistler

xWhistler Newbie

Last I heard the legacy characters would have to wait longer unless they want to transfer to another legacy server only. The reasons there are legacy servers and non, is that new players can choose a fresh start and not have to compete with the veteran's and the economy they create. I'm sure most know why the server character creations were locked out and players forced to migrate to other servers; which makes even more sense to open server transfers asap imop, paid or not. The open beta was flooded with players and servers were overloaded, but I doubt you could base your populations off a free weekend and some of those players will not stick around.
  4. Carsickness

Carsickness Member

I too would love a server transfer before launch. I was unable to get onto my desired server with my friends, so now I either have to re-roll or wait until transfers are available.

Last I heard it was 2-3 weeks for transfers and 6 months for legacy to non-legacy servers ( for the same reasons xWhistler just said)
  5. AlessaGrace

AlessaGrace Member

not sure where u heard tht but yoshida said himself tht legacy would be able to transfer to other legacy servers 2-3 weeks after launch and tht he had no aproximation for everyone else. which is wht is said in last post.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2013 ---
    most ppl do prolly know but tht wasnt torward u it was torwad whisle. because he or she implied tht it was problem like an error. so i said tht they purposely did it. tht it wasnt part of the error.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2013 ---
    blah im just gonna stop posting getting posts mixed up -.- or w/e
  6. murraynumberone

murraynumberone New Member

So we do get to transfer? My stupid friends picked Golbin and i had to follow.. It would be nice to just switch to open servers anytime.
  7. AlessaGrace

AlessaGrace Member

ya eventually but ull have to pay.
  8. Karamethien

Karamethien Active Member

I think I'll just keep my legacy characters on the JP Server @.@