Free Company 『・・・iNTERNATiONAL☆fc・・・』

Discussion in 'Leviathan' started by Rainier, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Calvet

Calvet Adventurer

Sorry for the delayed response, thanks for the invite guys happy to be apart of the guild. :) Also while they aren't apart of the forums yet I have a few friends (around 3-4) whom I've played with for years, as well as my bother who are interested in joining too, is there anyway they will be able to as well?

2. Kuro

Kuro Adventurer

Hmm Not quite sure on how I should apply for this but I'll just follow suit and explain myself. But I'll Apply.

My Real Name is Aaron(kinda obvious from my sig), I'm 25, Male, and I live in Missouri.

I've played MMO's in general for around... 7-8 Years a huge sum of my experience is from Ragnarok Online, I joined many a free server, formed my own clans, was a good PvPer, supporter etc. Currently I'm only playing one other MMO but its a shooter involving gundam so XIV will be more dedicated to my time and effort. I know the role of a Guild Leader/Guild Staff and the entails of what they do and how hard their jobs are.

Currently my main class is Lancer, I'm Level 20 currently and working on Regaining my other 15 Levels and progressing to Dragoon(My main goal job), I'm mostly a DPS Type of person, once I'm satisfied with my Lancer/Dragoon, I'll focus on Black Mage or Arcanist/Summoner next. I'm very easy to work with and help out other players when possible. I however do not play tank or healer, I've tried so in the past and it was nothing but a pain in the butt for me.

Also I may try PvP alot as well, one of my goals is to be a known PvP player on the server xD

That's Pretty much it, figured I'd apply since you guys are more laid back and friendly, if you want some fresh blood lemme know.

Ayuru and Redbull like this.
  3. Rainier

Rainier Crystal Brave

@Quatakai
    @mwalls
    @Kuro

Good day all! Thank you for your wonderful introductions and giving us an idea of you as a person and as a personality. We feel that you all have something special to contribute to the FC and would love to have you join us as we move towards the full release of the game and the development of our Family!

When @Ayuru is online, she will dispatch the invites to the private forum, where you can take advantage of private discussions with the members, as well as the FC logo underneath your avatar. If you have any further comments, don't hesitate to let me know here or privately.

See you on Leviathan!

@Calvet

Hi Calvet! As much as I would like to take all your friends in, we have reached capacity with our member limit and actually exceeded it. We are unable to let another 4-5 more players to join on top. I'm really sorry about this. I am willing to make an exception for your brother for obvious reasons.

If you feel that this may not be what you're after, it'd be completely understandable if you wish to search elsewhere for an FC. I wouldn't want to have a group of players that have been together for years, separated. Whatever you decide, I wish you all the best!

Quatakai and Kuro like this.
  4. Jovian

Jovian New Member

I am currently logged in with my wife. I was wondering if anyone was on that can provide an invite to the FC. The names are Jovian Fremora and Ravona Fremora

Ayuru and Rainier like this.
  5. Rohirrim4

Rohirrim4 Adventurer

Sadly, the Leviathan server was locked when I logged in on early access so I will miss you guys :(
    Good luck and have fun!

6. WrathzRevenge

WrathzRevenge Adventurer

Hi, my name is Wrathz, real name is Lloyd. I'm an Englishman living in the North West of England. 25 years old. And i've been looking for a Free Company for FFXIV RRB for a while now. Played the original FFXIV for a week before stopping. I just remember it being so bad xD But from the little i've played of the beta for RRB, this is so much better. So much so I actually want to play it with people. Crazy. Playing an MMO with OTHER PEOPLE!? Madness.

I'm a Gamer. A Youtuber [wrathzrevenge]. A family owned post office/small shop worker. A Lord of Shadows. A Fiend. A Revenger. I dunno... i'm many things xD I love that anime and manga as well. Mostly Shonen/Seinen. My MMO experience is spotty at best. I played FFXI way back when. Talk about a hardcore experience. And I barely reached level 20. I dabble in many types of games as well! From milsim Arma 2 to JRPG Tales of Xillia. Music wise... I used to be really into that Visual Kei stuff when I was younger. Not so much now xD I do like Maximum The Hormones comeback album. But they aren't Visual Kei... Just good ol' Japanese Metal Rock Stuff. Aye.

From what I understand I should be getting a free copy of FFXIV RRB come launch so i've not been playing during the early access. But from what i've gathered, not alot of people with access can even get into a server right now.

Ayuru, Miss Ripley and Rainier like this.
  7. Rainier

Rainier Crystal Brave

@Rohirrim4

I'm really sorry about that. The server is currently a pain to create a character on and a number of members are having similar troubles. Thankfully, they will eventually have the servers opening up in the very near future. Many are playing alts for now on other servers until they are able to get a foot into Leviathan.

Of course, if you wish to not pursue a future with the FC, it's completely understandable, as long as you're having fun, that's what matters most! Whatever you decide to do, you can always find me here or in-game if you manage to get onto Levi.

@WrathzRevenge

Greetings Lloyd! Thank you for your great introduction. It would be my pleasure to welcome you into the FC! If you have a character already on Leviathan, you are most welcome to get in contact with me in-game (Rainier Louie). However, if you do not, you may find some difficulty creating one at the moment (Please refer to my reply just above this). There will be chances to create but as it stands currently, probably not for another day or two.

However, if you're still interested, I will have @Ayuru invite you to our private forums where you can take advantage of our guild logo, member only discussions and our general silliness. Fingers crossed that this is the MMO that holds on to you longer! :)

WrathzRevenge and Ayuru like this.
  8. Rohirrim4

Rohirrim4 Adventurer

@Ranier Thanks :) I hope they will open up the server but I also hope they will give us a server transfer service too..by the time they will open the server, I am afraid that I will already spend lot of hours on my character and starting all over again is not tempting :) but if they add server transfer and you still looking for members I will gladly join

9. WrathzRevenge

WrathzRevenge Adventurer

@Rainier well I wont have access to the game until its release anyway xD Plus I expect there will be server congestion for a few days after release as well. MMO Releases are the most stressful of gaming events I swear.

And hell yeah i'm still interested~ I got Splinter Cell to keep my gaming needs satiated until the servers open up xD

Ayuru, Rainier and Quatakai like this.
  10. Quatakai

Quatakai New Member

I agree completely. Although, I can't stay frustrated for long because it's always been like this with every MMO, and WoW definitely had serious issues just with expansions. I remember when the Cataclysm expansion came out and there was a quest to click a conch shell, and you couldn't even see it because there were so many people around, and I ended up just logging off and going to bed because it was too frustrating.

The lesson being is that it seems as if Square Enix has learned from Blizzards mistakes in that regard. Though this is frustrating for the people that can't get into servers like Leviathan, like myself, it's only good intentions for people who understand it's more frustrating to have server crashes and lag because of overload, or extremely overcrowded areas and having run around to look for mobs you need to kill.

As far as progress goes, I don't mind that I haven't even started playing, it's only been a few days. I've had the feeling of being left behind in other MMO's, and that's not the feeling I'm getting now. Yeah I'm anxious to play, but good things come to those who are patient. NOW OPEN MY SERVER DAMMET :joyful:

11. JayG

JayG New Member

Hi, my name is Jay and my character name is Gannicus Cristo. I've played a couple of MMO's, (SWG, WOW, COH, SWTOR, GW2) and for the most part I've mostly solo'ed except for when I played SWG. I realized being part of a great guild was something I quite enjoyed. I've grouped up with a couple of your members and Wumb Masta and Clinique were very helpful and friendly. If those two are any indication of what this guild is about then I want in, if you would so have me. (that sounded a lot like a marriage proposal)

A little about me. I'm a little older than most of the applications I briefly read through. I'm 34 years old. married, have a 3 1/2 old son, and wife is 8 weeks pregnant. I was working for a financial company but my last day will be Aug. 31. They laid off my entire dept. I'm going to take 2-3 weeks off before I start my job search.

I live in New Jersey, near New York City, so I'm in the eastern time zone. I'm more of a casual player when it comes to MMORPGs. Currently I am playing as a PGL, but hopefully I'll get to the other classes and crafts as well. I'm not quite sure what else to say, but if I don't get in your FC, feel free to add me and we can do some dungeons or level up together. Always looking to game with good people that like to have fun.

12. Heras Death

Heras Death Crystal Brave

Jay is with me from Onion Knights, would love to have him in [Secret]FC Rainier. A very respectable member.

Ayuru, Rainier and JayG like this.
  13. chickenhound

chickenhound New Member

Hello! You guys haven't closed up recruitment yet, have you? This FC seems like it's got a pretty awesome community.

Well, just in case you are, here's my bio. :D

I'm Alease, 25, been playing games most of life, since I grew up with two older brothers and an early adopter techie dad. I've been bouncing around with a lot of MMOs (played WoW on and off for years since almost-vanilla) but I've never been able to find one that I could stick with... mainly because I've never been able to find a community I really clicked with. I joined an FC on another server, but I don't feel like it's the right place for me.

I'm a pretty casual MMO'er... I like to quest and level, but I've never really max level on any game or raided, but I would like to be able to grow and get to that point with an awesome group of people. I'd love to be a part that amazing family of gamers that I always hear about but have never personally experienced. Hoping that this can be the one. :D

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  14. Rainier

Rainier Crystal Brave

@Rohirrim4

Okay my friend, if you manage to get onto the server, you know where to find me. Best of luck.

@WrathzRevenge
    @Quatakai

Most certainly the servers will eventually allow new characters to be created, although I fear it may be a few days after the actual launch. Once the launch is done with and the new players have settled in the lesser populated servers, only then will they begin to open up the busier servers slowly to new faces. It's a great shame since Leviathan is an amazing community, especially for International where NA and EU mix perfectly.

I also have a close friend who's been waiting patiently to get in and she's slowly losing her mind. Best to play on another server for now and just play your 2nd favourite class.

This is all temporary, at the very least, and soon enough, we'll all be enjoying this game together. Don't worry, we'll keep the cushions nice and plumped for your welcoming.

@JayG
    @Heras Death

Thank you for your interesting introduction! I would be happy to welcome you into the FC, and with Heras' vouch, that just solidifies the invitation further. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. I will have @Ayuru invite you to our private FC forums where you can take advantage of the guild logo and also gain access to our website.

@chickenhound

Hello Chickenhound! Thank you for your introduction. Raiding is always a great thing to experience when done with people you care about. It creates a bond and achievement that cannot be gained elsewhere. Hopefully we can change that for you!

I must advise though, if you do not already have a character created on Leviathan, you may be waiting a few days or so before you will be able to. Our servers currently has a lock-out and will not allow new characters from being made. If you are patient however, you will be rewarded with a fantastic community and an even more amazing FC to be a part of and grow with.

Whatever you decide, I wish you the best.

Heras Death, chickenhound and JayG like this.
  15. JayG

JayG New Member

Thanks bro. Look forward to joining.

Rainier, Ayuru and Heras Death like this.
  16. chickenhound

chickenhound New Member

Thanks much! I tried to create a character last night but I was locked out; it's fine though. I don't mind waiting and being patient if it means being part of a great community. I've got plenty of unplayed Steam games that should keep me busy until the servers open back up. Looking forward to it!

Rainier, Ayuru and JayG like this.
  17. Ayuru

Ayuru Crystal Brave

Looking forward to meeting you in-game!

And yeah it really sucks at the moment, we have so many people waiting to get on Leviathan from the FC and also peoples friends. :< I hope it's lifted soon!

Anyway thanks for taking the time to choose us. ^^

JayG and Rainier like this.
  18. WrathzRevenge

WrathzRevenge Adventurer

I think you guys chose one of the most popular servers... come mid September is when we can switch servers. Doubt people will be able to join before then. Maybe not even after.

O life, tis so cruel to thee!

Rainier likes this.
  19. Rainier

Rainier Crystal Brave

@chickenhound
    @WrathzRevenge

Guys, I'm really sorry again that it's proving very difficult to come onto the server with us. I don't want to hold back your enjoyment from this wonderful game, nor do I want to lose good people just because Square Enix couldn't realise the magnitude of their own game prior to launch.

That said, no matter where you decide to play, there is always a spot for you in the FC. I guess the biggest worry is the feeling of being left behind but rest assured, many of the members are really sinking their teeth into a range of classes as well as spending hours just crafting alone.

It's been confirmed that SE have stopped digital sales and are implementing data-centre upgrades to accommodate the masses. Fingers crossed this is done soon and that character creation becomes available as the week progresses.

If you need me, or wish to get yourself involved further, you can always register to our community site and forum, found here.

Heras Death likes this.
  20. Moonlight Aqua

Moonlight Aqua Adventurer

I wanna join! I don't know if your are still recruiting.

Rainier likes this.