Free Company -

Discussion in 'Odin' started by Autopops, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Mickie

Mickie New Member

We are still recruiting for PVE and social. Check us out at www.konvictgaming.com to become a part of the fastest growing gaming communities!!

2. Axecessive

Axecessive New Member

<KG> - KonvictGaming.com - Recruiting Tanks & Healers for weekend raid teams and DPS for weekday raid teams on coil T6+ [PVE]. We have two groups atm and 4/8 for the third.To join <Konvict Gaming> Visit www.konvictgaming.com to apply, or whisper me for additional info, age limit is 16+.

3. Axecessive

Axecessive New Member

<KG> - KonvictGaming.com - Recruiting Tanks & Healers for weekend raid teams and DPS for weekday raid teams on coil T6+ [PVE]. We have two groups atm and 4/8 for the third.To join <Konvict Gaming> Visit www.konvictgaming.com to apply, or whisper me for additional info, age limit is 16+.

4. Azarela

Azarela Adventurer

<KG> - KonvictGaming.com - Recruiting DD's (ranged esp) for a 2nd static raid grp. Raiding Tue-Thurs + Mon from 7-10 GMT (we've downed t6+7). To join <Konvict Gaming> Visit www.konvictgaming.com to apply, or whisper me for additional info, age limit is 16+.

<KG> - KonvictGaming.com - Recruiting tanks/healers for a 2nd weekend raid group. Raiding Fri-Sun from 7-10pm GMT. The weekend groups are currently progressing on T6. To join <Konvict Gaming> Visit www.konvictgaming.com to apply, or whisper me for additional info, age limit is 16+.

5. Azarela

Azarela Adventurer

<KG> - KonvictGaming.com - Recruiting DD's (ranged esp) for a 2nd static raid grp. Raiding Tue-Thurs + Mon from 7-10 GMT (we've downed t6+7). To join <Konvict Gaming> Visit www.konvictgaming.com to apply, or whisper me for additional info, age limit is 16+.

<KG> - KonvictGaming.com - Recruiting 2 BRD's & 2 Healers for making a 2nd weekend raid group. Raiding Fri-Sun from 7-10pm GMT. The weekend groups are currently progressing on T6. To join <Konvict Gaming> Visit www.konvictgaming.com to apply, or whisper me for additional info, age limit is 16+.

6. Mickie

Mickie New Member

We are still recruiting for PVE and social. Check us out at www.konvictgaming.com to become a part of the fastest growing gaming communities!!

7. Mickie

Mickie New Member

We are still recruiting for PVE and social. Check us out at www.konvictgaming.com to become a part of the fastest growing gaming communities!! Meet people that also share your passion for gaming!!

8. Sataria

Sataria Adventurer

We're currently looking for and a BRD or SCH :) Others are as always welcome ^^ If interested you can always reply to this thread or go to Konvict Gaming and apply :)

9. Sataria

Sataria Adventurer

still looking for more people! ^^

10. Sataria

Sataria Adventurer

Konvict gaming is still recruiting! We have several teams on t9 and we also do our fair share of PvP :) We currently have a social event this Sunday (3rd Aug) as well :D