Allow myself to introduce... myself...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kurokage, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Kurokage

Kurokage New Member

Hello, I am Kurokage, my primary character is Asagi Kurokage from Zeromus. I used to play alot of FFXI utnil a while ago.

I started playing about a couple weeks ago, as of right now I am a lvl 31 MNK working on WVR on the side.
    So far I'm loving this game and am having a lot of fun playing. I know its a shot in the dark, but are there any other English speaking players on Zeromus?

Deeney likes this.
  2. Deeney

Deeney Adventurer

Welcome to the forums.

If you look around enough you probably will find other English speaking people on that server. I'm not even sure where Zeromus is. xD

Kurokage likes this.
  3. Kiwi

Kiwi Crystal Brave

Welcome to FFXIV and these forums! How are you enjoying MNK and WVR so far? Do you plan to level up a gathering class at all? I would recommend Botany if you are taking weaver up. It gathers a lot of the materials you use in weaver recipes.

Kurokage likes this.
  4. Kurokage

Kurokage New Member

Hello and thanks for the welcome Deeney and Kiwi! Yeah, I joined a Japanese server because the game recommended it, but I still have my buddies to play with. I actually met a couple of English speaking folk while doing dungeon runs.

And as for classes, I love it! I usually did PLD back on XI so, it was weird not having as much enemy aggro on me. And I am enjoying the crafting, it certainly feels much faster compared to XI's crafting system. Thank you for the advice, so far, I've just been buying from the vendor and crafting everything I could. But I think I will have to start gathering soon enough!