Any companies welcome newbies?

Discussion in 'Leviathan' started by Romez, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Romez

Romez Adventurer

I was wondering if there are any free companies out there looking for newbies or welcome newbies? Preferably some type of voice chat since i like to shoot the breeze while leveling as well

2. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

We aren't on leviathan I'm afraid. There are a few good people on leviathan that can point you in the right direction though. Kredo and I believe Heras are in leviathan

3. Romez

Romez Adventurer

Ah oh ok thank you

4. Niyogi

Niyogi New Member

Tribe is recruiting all levels. We're looking for people, not characters. :) We use Mumble and our forums frequently for communicating. One of our favorite mottos is: 'Tribe - Come for the games, stay for the people.'

Our recruitment post is here: http://ffxivrealm.com/threads/12-years-activity-tribe-guild-recruiting.474/

Our website with the application is here: www.tribegaming.com

If you'd like to chat with an officer for more info or just to get to know us a bit before taking the time to apply, feel free to pm myself (Niyogi Moonchild) or one of the following:

5. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    We also are very new player friendly and consider ourselves all friends. It started off as a linkshell which is still active (100 + members)
    Not focused on rushing to level 50 as we prefer members to go at their own pace and enjoy the game.
    Overall we just like to have fun. Our website is still fairly new
    http://ffxiv-benevolence.enjin.com/

Feel free to contact myself if you are at all interested or have questions
    I'shtola Maqa

Digital Hero likes this.
  6. Digital Hero

Digital Hero New Member

Hello, might I ask what server you are on? My girlfriend and I have been seeking a friendly community to play with since our original FC fell apart. I think it's Leviathan, but I just googled and joined this website just to ask you lol.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  7. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Lol, np. Hi Digital. Yes we are in fact on Leviathan. We are super friendly and helpful
    I am on pretty much every night and am a recruitment officer. Would love to have you and your gf aboard.
    Feel free to send me a tell in game
    Just mention FC otherwise i may not know, lol

I'shtola

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  8. Kredo

Kredo Crystal Brave

Heras siad he is done with the game and I am kind of FC hopping at the moment. But my league of evil Linkshell is free to join. I tend to use my friends chat channels in Teamspeak.

9. Joygasm Ironfist

Joygasm Ironfist Crystal Brave

Aren't you in Bar Code? I just transferred and joined Advent Union. How is your FC? (can take this to PMs if you want)

10. Digital Hero

Digital Hero New Member

Ok. I will hopefully catch you one of these nights in the near future :)

11. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Cool, week days i am on usually around 8 pm up until 11 or twelve, weekends it varies

12. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Thank you for joining last night Digital.
    Looking forward to run dungeons and perhaps fates with you and your gf