Brynhildrs first trick or treat event

Discussion in 'FC Events & Achievements' started by lucina blackstar, Oct 26, 2015.

1. lucina blackstar

lucina blackstar New Member

Server:
    brynhildr
    I am posting this for a really good friend of mine named Ash Whalebird he and a alot of bunch of Fcs are getting involved in this community even basically you go to these fc houses dressed up in a costume and well basically trick or treat depending on the Fc they will give you goodies candies/food/items/potions
    Here is a quote from the man of the drunken moogles "So. FC's Across the server are begining to join up in Brynhildrs 1st Trick or Treat event. On Halloween Night. My FC, as well as a few others will be posting up in Party Finder, to come on over to our Housing Districts "In Costume" of coarse, where different FC's will be passing out Candy, (Food, and various potions) If you're FC wants in, all you gotta do is Post in PF on Halloween Night, and let myself, Luidae Xii and/orDylan Bentley know that your FC wants in. Brynhildr's first "All Saint's Wake Trick or Treat". See you all Halloween Night"
    So if you are a fc leader wanting to participate just put yourself in the pf or message the people above or myself Vindictive Blackstar and ill let them know you are intrested its a community thing would love if everyone participate we should be more involved especially since alot of players are leaving servers or giving up on brynhildr lets show everyone what a community can do together! o/

FC's involved so far
    <<Mogex>>
    <<Diva>>
    <<Wrath>>
    <<Prism>>
    <<Aegis>>
    <<RS>>
    <<Genesis>>

tags unknown to me
    The foxhound crew
    Misfits

Maybe's
    <<neXus>>
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2015 ---
    @praysolace maybe this is something bast could get into and you are pretty influencial on the realm maybe you can get other bryn heads in here
    *cough cough*
    @racooperii @GeekMatt @Jinzuku

Jinzuku likes this.
  2. praysolace

praysolace Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Haha well, we'd need volunteers to make the food and people to pass it out... finding Culinarians would be the hardest part for us. If Rowan is left to his own devices he'd just hand people uncooked fish. Maybe slap some of them with them.

I'll ask the guildies if they're interested though :3

3. Maaja

Maaja Moderator

Server:
    Bryn, Siren
    Sadly, @GeekMatt will not be able to attend, nor will any of us from Final Dawn. This is the first night of our 2 year anniversary bash. But thanks for consideration. :)

GeekMatt likes this.
  4. lucina blackstar

lucina blackstar New Member

Server:
    brynhildr
    Ah thanks rowan it would mean alot to ash hes nervous hes afraid of it not going well :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2015 ---
    Oh 2 years already times passed by so fast lol well final dawn congrats on the celebration happy that its still up and running i see alot of dawnies running around give my regards to matt and raska for me and again its also for trick or treating you dont have to pass around you guys are welcome to go trick or treat :D

Fybrile likes this.
  5. praysolace

praysolace Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    The wall we're running into talking about it right now is that we have no idea what we could hand out. We have a lack of culinarians and nothing that would be valuable to anybody, and who wants to go trick-or-treating just for some useless junk they'll throw out?