Free Company <Chocobo Knights> Free Company [NA]

Discussion in 'Cactuar' started by Nade Drogo, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Mosh

Mosh Adventurer

Those maps are going to be extremely useful in many different ways! I downloaded all of them :p

2. Xeaven

Xeaven Adventurer

Lol me too. Now i need to find me some Executive sized paper and print these out....for some reason printing these only puts it on 1 sheet so half the map is lost...*cry

3. devotion

devotion Adventurer

hi there, still recruiting for early access and launch. Were growing each day still about 2-3 members each day, everyone here is awesome, also trying a new website, check us out and tell us what you think about it!

4. g_ross

g_ross Adventurer

I am liking how active this FC is! When I get some time I am going help post some videos and class description on our site. Of course all these are before the ability change after phase for but the core information is still the same.

5. devotion

devotion Adventurer

and were glad to have you hellfire, hell were glad to have every single one of you, this FC truely is becoming a family!

6. g_ross

g_ross Adventurer

I have a friend of mine who is going to play ffxiv. I am sure he will become a fellow Knight!

7. Xeaven

Xeaven Adventurer

Wow the US admin team are a bunch of *%*&#**@&*#@ and @*&#@()*&#&@(*...they just took down the entire world....(@*#&%&$^#@(&*

8. Dox

Dox Adventurer

:( :( :(

9. Quatakai

Quatakai New Member

I would like to join your free company, if that is possible :) I'm playing a gladiator, and hope to be tanking for dungeons...I also have a friend with me (And possible 1 or 2 more in the future) that would like to join, as well!

My in game name is "Guardian Quatakai"

10. hotandspicy

hotandspicy New Member

is this company still active??

11. Mosh

Mosh Adventurer

The company is active, we've just been focusing on playing and come check us out at our guild forums

12. zephyros

zephyros New Member

Hi, i like to join your FC. I'm a casual player, but definitely aiming for endgame. I'm on GMT+8 and hope to find player to hunt together.
    IGN Bliss Zephyr

PS seems to have problem reading your fourm

13. Nade Drogo

Nade Drogo Adventurer

I just wanted to make this post to say we are recruiting more new active members. It has been a while.

14. Kiwi

Kiwi Crystal Brave

Good luck :].

15. estvan

estvan New Member

Hi, if your still accepting new members I would like to join your FC. I am new ,I play monk currently level 33. My character name is Estvan and I am eastern standard time.

16. shinsrain

shinsrain New Member

hey im looking to join up i could use some help and can be of help im a lvl 26 lnc: shinsrain batosai

17. gilpurse

gilpurse Adventurer