Free Company Famfrit Crafters & Gatherers

Discussion in 'Famfrit' started by Moomin, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Moomin

Moomin New Member

Hello all,
    For any of you who joined Famfrit recently and are serious crafters or gatherers, please send me a PM. I am currently setting up both a FC and a LS to build a community around the new Famfrit players. Hope to see you all in game!

-Moomin

EDIT: For the mods- I put this here since there is no Famfrit forum, but please go ahead and relocate it if there's a problem.

2. Apollo Shadowclaw

Apollo Shadowclaw New Member

Please open Famfrit forum :/
    -Signed

3. Legwen

Legwen Crystal Brave

4. Ender Mako

Ender Mako Adventurer

Can we also add Famfrit under our Personal info so we can have it showing under our picture?

5. Bodom Blooddrunk

Bodom Blooddrunk New Member

I'd like to 2nd this.

6. Ender Mako

Ender Mako Adventurer

So what is everyone working on Crafting wise? I'm thinking of going into either carpentry or culinary

7. Rune

Rune New Member

Hey you Crafters, I'm looking for Rose Gold Ear Screws, Grphyonskin Wristbands, and Gryphonskin Rings. These take some of the philosophy items to make and I'm not a crafter, so here I am asking for help <3. If someone here could make these or pass the word on in your free company I would appreciate it. Add me on the friends list at Rune O'reign and we can talk price!

8. Ibiza

Ibiza Adventurer

Did the crafting/gathering LS ever get going? I'd love to have a chat channel dedicated to it. Let me know!