Hello All

Discussion in 'Leviathan' started by Comrade Questions, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Comrade Questions

Comrade Questions Adventurer

Didn't see there was a server-specific section, which is exactly what I was looking for, so figured I'd re-introduce myself. In-game name is Comrade Questions, Currently a lvl 50 Bard but also lvling other classes, just looking for others who enjoy playing and chit-chat during the game. I probably talk more during play than some might like but I think that's what makes online-play fun, so hit me up sometime, I'm on basically all the time on weekends and most weeknights.

2. Deucalion Stormbourne

Deucalion Stormbourne Crystal Brave

3. Niyogi

Niyogi New Member

Welcome to the Realm! If you're looking for someone to chat with in-game, my ign is Niyogi Moonchild. Feel free to hit me up and add me. :) I'm a chatterbox on most days. :p

4. Comrade Questions

Heya Niyogi, I sent you a tell yesterday but no response :balling:

5. Niyogi

Niyogi New Member

Aww! I'm sorry about that. Often I'm tabbing in and out of the game tinkering with the forums. I generally check if someone has sent a /tell, but I suppose I've missed some.

6. Comrade Questions

no problem, I somewhat ignore a lot of tells due to the amount of spammers or if I'm AFK.

7. Romez

Romez Adventurer

Hey just a new player, going Bard was wondering can i message you sometime in game?

8. Comrade Questions

Certainly Romez, you can even send a friend request so you don't have to look far to find me if you're on Leviathan.