Image limit in guides section

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Feedback' started by DarkAshelin, Jan 27, 2015.

1. DarkAshelin

DarkAshelin Crystal Brave

Would it be possible to increase the image limit in the guides section? Right now it is restricted at maximum 20 images / post, however for certain guides this is not enough.
    For example: in my partying guide I'd like to include icon images for all classes and buffs, and I am already hitting more than 20 halfway through my guide.

Caimie Tsukino likes this.
  2. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Server:
    Zalera
    Ash, you're currently constructing that thing in the "Player Guides" section, which is new, and is still kinda "beta testing". Try copy and paste the whole thing into the old regular "Guides" section. That one seem to have a bigger picture limit. Fybrile will probably fix these things soon.

3. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    Just a quick heads up before I address this thread properly; I've made a mistake with the naming of that category in the forums. I didn't mean for it to supplant the current Guides page (which will server the purposes of our members much better). I'll be revising it shortly so that that's more obvious. The forums section will be meant to serve three primary purposes, announcing/discussing new guides, users posting guide requests or suggestions for revision, and Guide Bounties. If you could migrate your guide over to the Guides library, and let me know whether or not there's the proper allowance there, I'll be more than happy to ensure our Guides are as aesthetically-pleasing and visual as possible :)

Jinzuku and Caimie Tsukino like this.
  4. DarkAshelin

DarkAshelin Crystal Brave

Ah alright, thanks for the clarification.