Looking to meet new people.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SugarHighness, Mar 30, 2017.

1. SugarHighness

SugarHighness New Member

Server:
    Leviathan
    I started playing FFXIV about a year and a half ago, but wasn't able to play for several months because of family issues. I'm a fairly quiet person, and it's hard for me to meet new people. I have a lvl 60 BLM, and working on leveling other classes. I am in a free company, but I'm hoping to make more friends. I love FFXIV, but sometimes I wish I had more people to talk to, because I always have fun. Im a nice person, and love to joke around. My character is on Leviathan, so if you would like to talk, my characters name is Sugar Highness. C:

Fybrile and GeekMatt like this.
  2. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Welcome to Realm, Highness! I'm on Brynhildr but I know we've had a couple Leviathanians around

3. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    Welcome to the Realm
    :hello:

4. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Welcome to the realm fellow Levianthinian :D
    Feel free to add me, I'shtola Maqa

5. SugarHighness

SugarHighness New Member

Server:
    Leviathan
    Thank you! I wasn't sure how active the forums were, but I figured I would give it a shot! :)

6. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Welcome to the Realm[of Infinite Possibilities if I dare say :glee:] Everyone is nice here(as far as I can tell anyways) and is usually able to answer a question with a modicum of respect for the one who inquired the question. Irregardless of what I just said welcome to the realms and I wish you the best of all things weird,happy,cute(lalafells go figure-rolls eyes-) and everything in between. Glad to have another Aetherian in the family.

: Meet, Friends