Looking to meet new ppl.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by abra, May 25, 2017.

1. abra

abra New Member

Server:
    Goblin
    Newish/Returning player.

So i havent played since jan of 2016, only getting my toon to 13, huge fan of the FF series i decided to give it another go.

Currently downloading updates so ill be logging in for the first time in lol over a year tomorrow after work.

Pretty sure i am on the Goblin server.

Kylie Sasaki and Caimie Tsukino like this.
  2. Kylie Sasaki

Kylie Sasaki New Member

Server:
    Leviathan
    Welcome to our little corner of the Fandom. If you need any help you can feel free to ask. :D

abra likes this.
  3. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    Welcome back
    :hello:

abra likes this.
  4. MasterBox

MasterBox Scion

Server:
    Behemoth
    Greetings, you have come back at the perfect time. When storm blood drops all the classes are getting a revamped battle system.

I am very hyped for this. Hopefully this will make dungeons more enjoyable :D

5. abra

abra New Member

Server:
    Goblin
    Thanks, can any of you recommend a server? Im im NA PST.

6. MasterBox

MasterBox Scion

Server:
    Behemoth
    Just make sure you are in a NA server you should eb good. Unless you are trying to be a part of a particular niche like Role-playing it shouldn't matter. :D

abra likes this.
  7. abra

abra New Member

Server:
    Goblin
    Ok i was a little concerned about ending up on a dead server, browsing the FC Recruitment forums seems to give an idea..

One Thread the OP titled how "mean" the server was lol..

8. MasterBox

MasterBox Scion

Server:
    Behemoth
    There are less populated servers over others.. but never dead. I can say each server have slightly different personalities. I very rarely run into a "mean" person.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2017, Original Post Date: May 25, 2017 ---
    I can say smalle servers give you that close group feeling. I was in Zalera and to you end up seeing a lot of the same players, Which is nice.

And if you turn out to be a jerk.. people start to remember that and word can spread

9. Joe_Schmoe

Joe_Schmoe Adventurer

Server:
    Hyperion
    Welcome back, Ab. Returner here myself (9 months). Hyperion could also be a good server as well, if only because a lot of the people I see in-game also frequently post on the FFXIV forums as well (although not sure if this is common elsewhere, but it's just the 1st thing that came to mind). You'd be in good hands. :good:

EDIT: Clarification

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    MasterBox and abra like this.
  10. abra

abra New Member

Server:
    Goblin
    Just like ppl who live in deserts will tell you they love where they live, less populated servers ive found are lacking the diversity higher pop servers offer.

Im not suggesting theres anything "Wrong" with them, i just find them not as enjoyable as the others.

Cheeseburger > Pizza . ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2017 ---
    Ill look into , thanks for the advice.

11. Choochoobo

Choochoobo Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan
    Welcome to the Realm! o/

I personally am on Leviathan. It's known as being a pretty social hub for the NA Data Centers. If you're looking to move servers, I always (if you're able to) make a character on it first, you might find more information out that way. In Leviathan's case that would be tricky as usually the server only opens up early morning. . . like early, early morning.

Ish likes this.
  12. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    welcome to the realm.
    i also 2nd what Choochoobo has said^
    Lots and i mean lots of new players on Leviathan lately which is nice to see