Mob icon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ariahna, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Ariahna

Ariahna Adventurer

Could someone please tell me exactly what this icon signifies? I know what al of the others are just not sure about this one.
    [​IMG]

2. HintOfMint

HintOfMint Crystal Brave

I believe it means you use an item to either to weaken them, pacify them, capture them, kill them, etc. when they are low health.

Fybrile and nz_chic like this.
  3. nz_chic

nz_chic Crystal Brave

I would also like to know. .
    Perhaps there is a guide somewhere on icons.

Ariahna likes this.
  4. DarkAshelin

DarkAshelin Crystal Brave

Sorry for bumping an age-old topic, but I was actually also wondering this. Googling it didn't give me any real answers, but just a lot of topics of people asking the same question (including this one).

I only found a wiki page that indicates blue = passive and red = aggresive, but didn't have any further clarification on these icons.

5. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I think thats it, means its passive until engaged.

Those are normal spawns in Southern Than so nothing special about them.

6. Balaur

Balaur Crystal Brave

There's a few symbols. Four of them, in fact.

The simple mandragora symbol is the normal one, found for most critters and otherwise passive animals. Each of these will remain passive until attacked.

The red-tinged triangle symbols reflect enemies which will aggro the player unless he is 10 levels above it.

A six-petalled flower/double triangle is a boss monster or otherwise elite mob, and includes any mob in a dungeon. All of these will attack you on sight.

Finally, you have mobs that react to specific use-items. These items either allow you to interact with them in another way, or are special quest NPCs that have to have the item used on them to further be handled. These mobs are always passive unless attacked. These are the ones with the 9-point star and the triangle within, seen above.

Fybrile and Caimie Tsukino like this.