Free Company [Phoenix] Pandemonium <Panda> Looking for UK and english speaking players.

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Requis000, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Requis000

Requis000 New Member

Update Below

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
    Leyra likes this.
  2. KittyKitty101

KittyKitty101 New Member

lol what a s**t fc name

what is it with fc's on phoenix having retarded names? does anyone on this server have a decent name ffs. sick of joining stuff named after ff get some imagination

3. Requis000

Requis000 New Member

Hi There folks,

Pandemonium is now under new management. We are primarily a UK based free company however so long as your english is decent you are welcome to join us. There are no level or class restrictions for joining!

We are a casual and friendly free company first and foremost, we consider ourselves a bunch of friends. But that doesn't mean we don't have goals! We are looking for players who want to do Coil on a more casual basis. Currently we are running titan to finish gearing people up, so if you are titan ready now is your chance! All "raiding" will require TS however.

All we ask is that you speak english, have a sense of humor and are aged 18+. We play the game to have fun and we hope anyone who joins us does too!

If you are interested please get in touch with anyone below in-game:
    Requis Jazaa'l
    Squiggle Squiggsworth
    Asheld Mercator

4. Hunty

Hunty New Member

I'm Garnet Alexander I'm looking for people to play with I'm USA English speaking