Free Company RiZeN EU Open for Recruitment

Discussion in 'Lich' started by Kami Kaze, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Kami Kaze

Kami Kaze New Member

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall".

RiZeN is now recruiting for endgame progression! If you enjoy the game and want to experience what it has to offer alongside a small, intimate group of friendly adventurers then you may want to consider joining us. We already have a fantastic group of dedicated members that act as the the anchor of our company and we intend to strengthen the core by recruiting the right types of people. If you are looking for a small company with big ambitions that will support you throughout your journey in Eorzea, we would be keen to hear from you.

Your contacts in-game are;
    Kenjiro Sanga (Founding Member)
    Alexis Valeth (Founding Member)

Happy adventuring,
    Kami Kaze (Leader)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  2. Slipikin

Slipikin Adventurer

Hey. I just saw you in game a few hours ago and claimed you stole my name! Then I came on here to see about FC's and there you are. Weird!

3. Kami Kaze

Kami Kaze New Member

oh i remember you! That is weird... in a good way :)
    Would be interested in having a chat with you so hit me up in game please.

4. Slipikin

Slipikin Adventurer

So I just whispered to "you" saying. "Hey thief! What's up?" But no response. Then I look at who I whispered to...Kami Kzee. :D

Looks like I'm not your only victim. If you're on it's Ginger Snap.

5. Kami Kaze

Kami Kaze New Member

RiZeN (Rank 5) Now recruiting! Supporting you throughout your journey in Eorzea and offering you a platform to progress and have fun at the same time.

Your contacts in-game are;
    Kenjiro Sanga (Founding Member)
    Alexis Valeth (Founding Member)

Happy adventuring,
    Kami Kaze (Leader)

6. Maya Alkuar

Maya Alkuar New Member

Hi, does the company recruit new players? im fairly new to the game and i just reached level 28 THM planning to becoming a DPS blackmage... i would like to join this company if its fairly active and doing dungeon runs.

I'm looking forward to being in a company.

7. Kami Kaze

Kami Kaze New Member

We are slowly but steadily growing stronger and continue our quest to find players who are seeking a casual/progressive company with focus on quality more than the quantity of members.

We look forward to crossing paths with you in Eorzea.

Kami Kaze (Leader)